Largest Futon Selection in Pittsburgh
Versatile and budget friendly, futons easily transform from a couch to a bed making them a great option for college dorms, apartments, home offices, and guest rooms. Considerably less expensive and a lot easier to move than a traditional sleeper sofa, futon beds also offer a wide range of frame and fabric options to fit any decorative style.
- Discounted futons as low as $299 including an 8 inch thick futon mattress available in 4 colors
- Always Free Delivery & Professional Set Up
- Range of futon mattress comfort levels including Pillow Top and Comfort Spring
- Choose from an assortment of stylish, durable, and comfortable fabric options
- Most futons are in stock for fast, free delivery and set up
Call for Current Offers & Pricing
How to Choose the Right Futon
Unlike futons of the past that were criticized for being uncomfortable and unattractive, today’s futon beds are made just like any other standard mattress with many of the features you’ve come to expect from a high end sleep surface including innerspring and foam mattresses at a fraction of the cost for what you’d pay for most sleeper sofas. You can also choose several different material colors, many of which come with matching pillows.
When considering a futon, start by determining where and how it will be used and be sure to test the mattress accordingly. That way you can pick the best comfort level, frame, and futon cover based on your specific needs and decorative style.
- Will the futon be used primarily as an additional sofa/seating area?
- Are you looking for a flexible and affordable sleeping option for an occasional overnight guest?
- Can you access the futon for opening and closing from the front only or from the side? This can help determine the type of frame you’ll need.
As with any furniture purchase, you also want to make sure you have enough room to accommodate the futon when it’s folded and unfolded based on the size of the mattress you select.
Have questions about choosing the right futon? Give us a call 412-462-7858.