Find Great Deals on Futon Sofa Sleepers
Versatile and budget friendly, futons easily transform from a couch to a bed making them a great option for college dorms, apartments, home offices, and guest rooms. Considerably less expensive and a lot easier to move than a traditional sleeper sofa, futon beds also offer a wide range of frame and fabric options to fit any decorative style.
- Discounted futon prices range from $299 to $599 including frame
- Always Free Next Day Delivery and set up anywhere in Allegheny Country on every futon
- Includes 8” thick futon mattress available in a range of comfort levels including Pillow Top and Comfort Spring
- Choose from an assortment of stylish, durable, and comfortable fabric options
- Most futons are in stock for fast, free delivery and set up
Want information on futon pricing and frame options? Email us or call 412-462-7858. Also be sure to ask about our Special Purchase Futon Frames that include an Innerspring mattress and accent pillows in a variety of designer prints.
How to Choose the Right Futon
Unlike futons of the past that were criticized for being uncomfortable and unattractive, today’s futon beds are made just like any other standard mattress with many of the features you’ve come to expect from a high end sleep surface including innerspring and foam mattresses at a fraction of the cost for what you’d pay for most sleeper sofas. You can also choose several different material colors, many of which come with matching pillows.
When considering a futon, start by determining where and how it will be used and be sure to test the mattress accordingly. That way you can pick the best comfort level, frame, and futon cover based on your specific needs and decorative style.
- Will the futon be used primarily as an additional sofa/seating area?
- Are you looking for a flexible and affordable sleeping option for an occasional overnight guest?
- Can you access the futon for opening and closing from the front only or from the side? This can help determine the type of frame you’ll need.
As with any furniture purchase, you also want to make sure you have enough room to accommodate the futon when it’s folded and unfolded based on the size of the mattress you select.