When our store reopens on Friday, May 15th, we will strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines for the safety of our customers and our employees. We continue to receive up-to-date information and have taken the following special precautions:
- Masks are required at all times and will be available for those who don’t have one. Employees will wear masks and gloves at all times while handling merchandise.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be available for shoppers. Sanitary mattress and pillow covers will be used and changed after each use.
- High-touch areas such as door handles, desks, phones, and displays will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Shopping for senior citizens, first responders, and high-risk individuals will be by appointment only between the hours of 8-10am Monday – Saturday. Please schedule your appointment by calling 412-462-7858.
- To limit exposure, we ask that you limit your visit to one or two adults and refrain from bringing children into the store.
- All employees have been instructed to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand-washing and staying home when sick. We will also check employee temperatures daily.
- As weather permits, we will keep doors and windows open to increase the flow of fresh air.
Our modified business hours during Phase 1 reopening will be Monday – Saturday from 8am-5pm.
Free Delivery will continue, however to limit unnecessary exposure for our customers and our employees we are temporarily pausing all product setups and mattress removals.
Thank you for supporting our small business. We are grateful for your loyalty and know that together, we will get through this.