As we move into the green phase, we will strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines for the safety of our customers and our employees. We continue to receive up-to-date information and have taken the following special precautions:
- Masks are required at all times and will be available for those who don’t have one. Employees will wear masks and gloves at all times while handling merchandise.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be available for shoppers. Sanitary mattress and pillow covers will be used and changed after each use.
- High-touch areas such as door handles, desks, phones, and displays will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Shopping for senior citizens, first responders, and high-risk individuals will be by appointment only between the hours of 8-10am Monday – Saturday. Please schedule your appointment by calling 412-462-7858.
- To limit exposure, we ask that you limit your visit to one or two adults and refrain from bringing children into the store.
- All employees have been instructed to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand-washing and staying home when sick. We will also check employee temperatures daily.
- As weather permits, we will keep doors and windows open to increase the flow of fresh air.
Our modified business will be Monday – Saturday from 8am-5pm.
Free Delivery and Set up will begin on 6-5-20. If you need removal of old bedding, we will require that you purchase bags from us to wrap and seal your old mattress and box before removal. Bags are $5 each. We can only remove the same number of pieces that you purchase from us. Please ask your salesperson or call about other limitations for delivery and set up.
Thank you for supporting our small business. We are grateful for your loyalty and know that together, we will get through this.